Fulldisc:20060822 linux kernel sctp just click for source privilege elevation vulnerability. Some foods are downright bad for your teeth and some are great. Dental health is important so you need to know what foods are best for your teeth and what are the worst. Certain foods can result in increased saliva production, others help fight acid build up, and more. Then there are certain foods that can result in increased acid build up and other processes that increase tooth decay and dis-colouration.
12 Best Foods For Your Teeth:
- 1. Apples, pears and guavas - These fruits tend to result in increased saliva production, which is crucial for flushing away stains.
- 2. Cauliflowers and cucumbers - These cause increased saliva production so if you want to eat vegetables that are good for both your teeth and health overall then these are the way to go.
- 3. Cheese - Cheese is a food rich in protein, therefore it can help fight acid build up.
- 4. Sesame seeds - Sesame seeds are great because they help fight plaque build up and remove any plaque that already exists.
- 5. Salmon - Salmon is great because it helps to keep teeth strong and healthy. Salmon is a fish rich in vitamin D and calcium so it’s vital for healthy, strong teeth.
- 6. Shiitake mushrooms - These mushrooms help fight and prevent any bacteria build up in your mouth
- 7. Onions - Tooth decay is a major problem for many people, however, onions are a food you should eat until your heart’s content because they do a great job in helping fight tooth decay.
- 8. Pineapple - Stains are a problem many people experience, however, pineapple has the effect of removing stains naturally.
- 9. Any green vegetables - Not only do they help with great health overall but they help to naturally remove stains and protect tooth enamel. Green vegetables are high in iron so they have an acid-resistance effect.
- 10. Ginger- Ginger has the effect of helping to keep mouth tissue healthy because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- 11. Carrots - Carrots are rich in vitamin A, therefore they are great for helping to keep tooth enamel healthy.
- 12. Basil - Basil is a very healthy food to eat in general because it is a natural antibiotic so it helps fight and reduce bacteria in your mouth.
12 Worst Foods For Your Teeth:
- 1. Black tea and coffee - Black tea and coffee has a strong staining effect on the teeth. Dark beverages tend to stain teeth a lot more than lighter coloured beverages so drink black tea and coffee in moderation.
- 2. Wine - Both red and white wine are bad for the teeth. They have the same effect as black tea and coffee in that they stain your teeth.
- 3. Sodas and sports drinks - Both sodas and sports drinks are very high in sugar content and highly acidic so both should be avoided.
- 4. Berries - Many types of berries such as raspberries, blueberries, cherries, and others can stain your teeth.
- 5. Sauces - Sauces such as tomato sauce, soy sauce, and other rich sauces can stain teeth so they should be consumed in moderation.
- 6. Fruit juices - All fruit juices are acidic and cause staining so consume them in moderation.
- 7. Pickles and ketchup - Both of these foods are highly acidic, therefore they open up the pores of tooth enamel causing staining.
- 8. Balsamic vinegar - This is a great tasting condiment but it has a terrible effect on staining teeth. If you use this then make sure you use with salad because it reduces the staining impact.
- 9. Sweets - Sweets have a lot of sugar and some of the worst are hard boiled sweets because they take a while to dissolve in your mouth, giving them more time to damage your teeth.
- 10. Beets - This vegetable can stain the teeth so make sure you consume it in moderation.
- 11. Curry - Great tasting food but has a staining effect on teeth so consume in moderation.
- 12. Ice Lollies - Not only do these contain a lot of sugar, they have a powerful staining effect that is almost immediate. Not only do they stain the colour of your tongue quickly but your teeth as well.
A replacement program, adopted by congress and scheduled to begin at the end of november, essentially has the call me military spy app telephone companies keep the records and give them to the government according to a protocol. So whilst these foods should not be completely removed from your diet it’s important you take appropriate measures after consuming them. They should all be consumed in moderation for your dental health but if you do consume them, then at least drink some water afterwards to help reduce the negative effects
If you feel that your teeth are suffering form the ill affects mentioned above. Namely decay or staining, then why not book a free consultation with the team at Bridgford Dental Practice to see how we can help, call us today on 0115 9816986 or send us an email via the contact us page.